ekolife is family owned company operates in pharmaceutical industry across Baltic courtiers, i.e. Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. Company was found Y2008. Headquarter is based in Vilnius, capital of Lithuania.
Business model of ekolife is cooperation with manufacturers and suppliers. It is based upon exclusive presentation of products in the territory of Baltic countries. ekolife practices client-driven approach in cooperation with the national logistic companies, drug stores, drug store chains, retail cosmetic structures and medical community.
The basic operational principles are as follows:
- promotion of innovative and generic products;
- hunting unsaturated segments and categories;
- analysis and action oriented processes;
- participation in market formation;
- pharmaceutical products consumption standards improvement through consumer and heath care professionals;
- active cooperation with leading representatives of the medical and scientific community, state and private commercial institutions, funds and centres operating within the pharmaceutical industry.
Due to development of continuous partner relations based upon mutual trust and respect, ekolife increases efficiency of all the business-process participants at all the goods promotion stages, from manufacturer up to final consumer.